Transparency you can see!
On Wednesday 19th May 2021, the SLF Transparency Dashboard™ was officially launched. The culmination of many months of development and time spent to craft an inclusive and accessible tool that the whole leather value chain will benefit from.
The SLF Transparency Dashboard™ links the work of the value chain to the consumer through:
- an integrated dashboard interface between the website and a mobile app
- dynamically updated information to reflect real time progress
- enabling brands / retailers to build up their database of partners in their dedicated user space
- consumers access with targeted links via QR technology to different ways to different information dependent upon the level of control and visibility a value chain partner can demonstrate
- provision of support for facilities through our SLF Sustainability Roadmap™ – widening the accessibility and exclusivity of our improvement mechanism
You can view a recorded introduction to the SLF Transparency Dashboard™ here:
May 2021: Dashboard for Leather Manufacturers was launched.
January 2022: Dashboard for Product Manufacturers was made live.
January 2022: Under development is our Dashboard for Chemical Companies and early discussions for Machinery Companies.