Transparency you can see!
The SLF Transparency Dashboard™ links the work of the value chain to the consumer through:
- an integrated dashboard interface between the website and a mobile app
- dynamically updated information to reflect real time progress
- enabling brands / retailers to build up their database of partners in their dedicated user space
- consumer access through dynamic QR technology to real time information about a company’s performance
- provision of support for facilities through our SLF Sustainability Roadmap™ – widening the accessibility and exclusivity of our improvement mechanism
You can view a recorded introduction to the SLF Transparency Dashboard™ here:
Our Transparency Dashboard works on a simple traffic light system for ease of understanding. The sections are colour coded as follows:
- Grey – assessment has not yet started
- Orange – an assessment is in progress but not yet meeting the requirements
- Green – this section successfully assessed
- Red – signifies a failing section.
The basic view of the Transparency Dashboard is open source, however Partners of SLF can click on each section to see the basis of assessment and the metrics related to the result.
Other interested parties may request access to the full Transparency Dashboard with the permission of the Partner company.
NB: The compliance criteria within the three modules will vary depending upon the facility being audited. The above example is based on the audit standard for leather manufacturers.
May 2021: Dashboard for Leather Manufacturers was launched.
January 2022: Dashboard for Product Manufacturers went live.
January 2022: Under development is our Dashboard for Chemical Companies and early discussions for Machinery Companies.